Here are some videos from the students perspective. The videos show you how to join a google classroom, submit work and use the genius scan app to submit more than one photo at a time.
VSware is the new system that the school is using to record exam results, attendance and behaviour data etc. about your child....
There will be a Webinar for Parents / Guardians who wish to know more about Google Classroom.
By the end of this webinar participants will be enabled to :
- Understand the main features of Google Classroom
- Log in to Google Classroom
- Facilitate your child accessing and submitting work...
Please read the following documents carefully. We suggest that students should read these documents with their parents or guardians so that everyone knows what is planned and expected.
Remote Learning Letter from the Principal
Tues 1st September
2nd Year tutorials 9.30-10.30
3rd Year tutorials 11am- 12pm
Wednesday 2nd September
6th Year tutorials 9.30-10.30
Thursday 3rd September
5th Year tutorials 9.30-10.30
Friday 4th September
1st Year tutorials 9.30- 10.30.
All students return for full timetable on Monday 7th September , subject to the Public Health advice...
This document aims to provide details of:
1. COVID-19 School Policy
2. Planning and Preparing for Return to School
3. Return to work safely and Lead Worker Representative(s
4. Safety Statement and Risk Assessment
5. General advice to prevent the spread...